Monday, March 23, 2009

At Least A Visit

It's been a while. A lot has happened, but I 'll restrict my comments to Canada and my brain as much as possible.

Two weeks ago, I had my follow-up angiogram. The coil on my aneurysm is fine, no problems. The AVM is gone too, but the Dr. saw an "early blood vessel." He thinks it is most likely scar tissue, but wants another angiogram in a year just to keep an eye on it. It's nothing to be alarmed about, for certain, not because were it not scar tissue it could be another AVM, but because we shouldn't be afraid of things that can hurt our bodies, but concerned with our souls. So we'll just keep an eye on it, like the Dr. says.

Now for the Canadian news:
If the Lord wills, I will be traveling again with Jodi, Patti and Kelsey this summer! We start with Verdugo Pines girls camp in June and go from there. I'll post dates and addresses later, in case you want to send me mail! There's nothing like getting mail at camp.

That's about it for now. I'd appreciate continued prayer for direction in the future.

1 comment:

hoppinjalapeno said...

I'm so glad to have this way to stalk you now! It's far superior to sitting outside your house in my car (it's about to get hot here, ya know)! :)